Thursday 5 December 2013

A POEM FROM MY HEART.






 

Myself
I see in me my mother a lot of her also my father but much more I see in me the woman I have learn t to become.
That woman I shaped by the choices I made,
That woman I made by my mistakes and way of life,
The lady I made by my persistence
The girl I made by my ignorance,
The expert I made by my risk taking,
The success I made by my perseverance,
The loving mother that I made by carefully learning and consciously being one,
The wife I made by being submissive to one man the one I choose to love I, I mean I, that man I choose to love and submit to.
The manager I eventually became
The counselor I turned into, through true life experience.
`````The daughter I became
The Sister and aunt I became
The neighbor I now am
The philanthropist that I turned to be
All this and much more was as a result of me not my Mother or father
It was as a result of my choices,
My friends, my decisions,
My beliefs, who I listened to,
Who shaped and influenced my life
Who and what was tagged important to me,
Not my father or mother not even my past experiences
Cause I could choose to move on or stay put at a spot and never leave.
Well well well so far so good the me that I have become is not bad but way far from where it’s meant to be. Selah!